List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Re: PCs with KDE pre-installed
From:       Thomas Thym <ungethym () mevin ! net>
Date:       2011-04-19 21:32:05

Hi Javier,

On Tuesday 19 April 2011 17:01:00 wrote Javier Llorente:
> Hi,
>
> I haven't found a list of vendors that have KDE pre-installed on PCs/laptops.
> Is there such a list on KDE's website?

I am not aware if such a site.

> Perhaps it would be a good idea to create another section on
> http://www.kde.org/download/ ?
> It's another way to get KDE :-)

I was wondering if this would be the right place, but I haven't found a better one. \
Perhaps on a wiki (userbase?). It would be more easy to maintain there. At least a \
wiki page could be a good point to start.

Are there many PCs with KDE (apart from OpenPC)?

Cheers,
Thomas