On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 4:27 AM, Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen wrote: > On Thursday 07 Apr 2011 12:24:20 Stefan Majewsky wrote: >> Hi everyone, >> >> it's been nearly two weeks since the Games Sprint, but there still >> isn't a Dot article. Actually, I hoped to get some help from the other >> participants because my time is fairly limited these days, but in the >> end, I had to do the work myself. > >  Welcome to the harsh life of sprint organising - thankless as it is, you did > a nice job there in Dresden, so thanks there :) > >> I've already written something that >> can be used for the e.V.'s quarterly report [1] and which could also >> serve as the basis for a dot article. Images from the sprint are in >> the Git repo at [2]. >> >> I have near zero experience writing such articles in English, so if >> someone could turn this into a nice article, that would be great. > >  i shall try to see what i can do with the text - the problem with my way of > writing is that, well, it really is my way of writing ;) But i'll try and not > make that too obvious here. It won't really need much work, though, from what > i can tell :) > > -- Don't worry about polishing. There are several people on kde-promo and the Dot who review and edit. If you provide the content, we'll work with you on the rest. Carl _______________________________________________ This message is from the kde-promo mailing list. Visit https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-promo to unsubscribe, set digest on or temporarily stop your subscription.