List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo]  Promo Sprint: Accommodation Booked
From:       Stuart Jarvis <stuart.jarvis () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-03-25 16:02:35

Hi all,

Ok, I have now booked the accommodation for the following people:
Justin Kirby
Pau Garcia i Quiles
Damien Tardy-Panis
Agustín Benito Bethencourt
Claudia Rauch
Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen

If you are in that group and did not book travel yet, do it now :-)

The full information, including advice on travel from airports to Southampton
is on the wiki page:
http://community.kde.org/Promo/Scratchpad/Sprint2011

It helps also if you can put in your arrival/leaving times and actual travel
cost, plus any food requirements - I need to let the university know for the
free lunches they have offered us.

If you arrive on Friday (all except Claudia and Agustín) it is probably better
to come straight to the university campus, rather than stop at the hotel first.
Then we can pick up all your keys for you in advance and go to the hotel
together on Friday evening so no one gets lost.

For those that cannot make it, I added a table in the wiki where you might put
your time zone and some contact details so we can try and get you involved in
the discussions at some point.

We will work on the schedule over the next few weeks.

Cheers,
Stu