List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Re: Application letter
From:       Emil Sedgh <emilsedgh () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-03-22 0:27:47

Well, you can take a look at kdeexamples module which contains some javascript
plasmoids. Also there are articles in techbase for that purpose.

About having google chrome plugins, well, Plasma supports Google gadgets. How
many users actually use a google gadget on their plasma desktop? I'd say very
little.

Also, a browser's extensions arent much helpful to my desktop. They usually
try to do something with the webpage being shown by browser or things like
that, which doesnt make sense on a desktop.

Such wrappers, even if possible, bring quantity, not quality.