List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Re: Promo Sprint Confirmed - Book now
From:       Claudia Rauch <rauch () kde ! org>
Date:       2011-03-01 16:44:32

On 28 February 2011 21:43, Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 2011-02-27 Carl wrote:
> > I won't be attending. Disappointed, but I have another commitment
> > that was made several months ago. Best wishes for a productive
> > meeting. It would be much appreciated if there were a way to make
> > parts of the sprint available to those not in attendance.
>
> Now I won't be at the promo sprint myself anyway, but dear carl, we
> really have to arrange a meeting some day. Start striking out the
> Desktop Summit dates please, be there!

Fully agreed. Sorry to hear that you can't attend the sprint, Carl.
Was looking forward to meeting you in person!

So, you really have to come to either Camp KDE or the Desktop Summit :)

> > On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 3:20 AM, Stuart Jarvis
> <stuart.jarvis@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Hi all,
> > >
> > > KDE e.V. have allocated a budget for the promo sprint. This means:
> > >
> > > - KDE e.V. is able to cover your travel and accommodation costs
> > > - The accommodation includes breakfast and our sprint hosts, the
> > > University of Southampton, will provide some free food during the
> > > sprint too (details to be confirmed)
> > > - Other costs such as bus travel in Southampton (a few £ per day -
> > > actually I might see if the Uni can give us a pass for this...)
> > > evening meals and drinks etc will be for you to pay
> > >
> > > Please try and keep your travel costs as low as possible and within
> > > your original estimate if you can - chances are these will have
> > > risen for some people.
> > >
> > > Normally, the money for travel is reimbursed after the event,
> > > directly by the e.V. (form: http://ev.kde.org/resources/ ). If you
> > > cannot pay the costs up front, please contact me, and I will see
> > > if the e.V. can arrange something.
> > >
> > > So please do the following:
> > > - Book your travel
> > > - Fill in your actual travel costs (what you will claim) and your
> > > arrival and departure times in the wiki page
> > > - *Check* the nights of accommodation you need and fill in the last
> > > column to confirm your attendance and that we should book a room
> > > for those nights - Indicate any special food needs (vegetarian, no
> > > fish, gluten free etc) and I will use these for planning evening
> > > meal options and let the University of Southampton know for the
> > > food they can provide.
> > >
> > > Please do these as soon as possible so we can book the
> > > accommodation.
> > >
> > > I'm in Southampton all the time, so we can arrange to meet for
> > > dinner on the Thursday for those of you arriving early.
> > >
> > > Wiki page:
> > > http://community.kde.org/Promo/Scratchpad/Sprint2011
> > >
> > > Cheers,
> > > Stu

Claudia Rauch
Business Manager
KDE e.V.
Linienstr. 141
10115 Berlin
Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 30 2023 7305 0
Fax: +49 (0) 30 2023 7305 9
Mobile: +49 178 522 3086

KDE e.V. is a German Verein registered at the Amtsgericht Tübingen
(VR1301). Its president is Cornelius Schumacher. For more information
please see http://ev.kde.org, and http://kde.org/