List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Re: Promo Sprint Confirmed - Book now
From:       Stuart Jarvis <stuart.jarvis () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-02-28 14:40:01

On Monday 28 February 2011 14:02:22 Stuart Jarvis wrote:
> On Sunday 27 February 2011 22:41:43 Pau Garcia i Quiles wrote:
> > On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 12:20 PM, Stuart Jarvis <stuart.jarvis@gmail.com>
>
> wrote:
> > > - *Check* the nights of accommodation you need and fill in the last
> > > column to confirm your attendance and that we should book a room for
> > > those nights
> >
> > Should I book accommodation myself or will you do that for all of us?
>
> We will book for everyone, if people fill in their details at
> http://community.kde.org/Promo/Scratchpad/Sprint2011
> and confirm that we should book for them /before/ every hotel in
> Southampton is fully booked ;-)
>
> Please fill in your details *this week* if at all possible - a couple of
> you explained that you might not know just yet.

So, to clarify: you should check the wiki page table to see if the nights we
recorded for when you need accommodation are correct. If not, correct them.
Then you must also fill in a 'Y' in the final 'Confirm booking' column to say
that you have checked the details. Otherwise, I don't know whether you are
still coming, whether your nights are right and I cannot make a booking for
you.

The other items are less urgent, but you should book your travel now before it
gets more expensive and - once you have done that - you can fill in the rest of
the table too.

Cheers,
Stu