List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Re: Promo sprint planning 2.0 - Southampton?
From:       Stuart Jarvis <stuart.jarvis () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-02-21 17:20:34

On Wednesday 16 February 2011 11:43:55 Stuart Jarvis wrote:
> On Sunday 13 February 2011 14:45:56 Stuart Jarvis wrote:
> > Ok, I've already pinged everyone individually who hasn't filled their
> > details in yet. So lets set a deadline: end (UTC) of Tuesday 15 February.
>
> Thanks everyone for filling in your details.
>
> I'll go through it tonight and try and work out the best option, ping a few
> of the accommodation options and check their availability too - then we
> can get this finalised (subject to e.V. funding approval)

Wow, I do seem to be monopolising this thread :-)

I just sent in the proposal for a sprint on 6-8 May (most people available
then) so we should hear something shortly.

So at this point:
- Assume 6-8 May will be the dates
- Do not book anything yet, until we hear whether the funds are available

Cheers,
Stu