List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo]  Camp KDE 2011
From:       Jeff Mitchell <mitchell () kde ! org>
Date:       2011-02-06 4:04:55

Hi guys,

I wanted to make sure you guys saw that Camp KDE 2011 has been publicly
announced: http://dot.kde.org/2011/02/05/camp-kde-2011-announced

Obviously we want to do some promo/marketing blitzes. Several people
have discussed ideas on the campkde-organizers list; it would be useful
to get some of the regulars involved as well. Probably the best way
would be for interested promo/marketing people to subscribe to
campkde-organizers...

Thanks,
Jeff