List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Re: Fwd:  Booklet, version 7
From:       "Felix Michel" <felix_michel () gmx ! ch>
Date:       2011-02-02 20:45:45

That sounds all very good, hopefully someone will step up and go to a copy shop in \
Brussels.

I have been to a copy shop today. There are some issues with the cover (wrong \
position like Damien told me), but i think i can fix that tomorrow morning.

So, tomorrow morning the booklet will be ready for printing. I will add the stuff \
from Stuart for the copyright and so on and rearrange the pages in order to get \
booklet ready.

So please wait for version 8 before going to any copy shop.

Thanks.

Cheers

Felix

-------- Original-Nachricht --------