List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Re: Promo sprint planning 2.0
From:       Claudia Rauch <rauch () kde ! org>
Date:       2011-02-02 13:16:23

On 2 February 2011 13:33, Stuart Jarvis <stuart.jarvis@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday 02 February 2011 12:10:33 Javier Llorente wrote:

> > > I've also added myself to the list in the wiki, finally. And I added
> > > another topic, a new Join the Game campaign :):
> > > I can also help with organising a location and accommodation for the
> > > sprint, of course.
>
> Cool - is the e.V. office a possibility? (mentioned on wiki) I always had the
> impression the office was quite compact.

Yes, the office works fine for 6-8 people but then the meeting room is
crowded. So, it's not a good option for this sprint.

> > I have also added myself to the list in the wiki :)
>
> Thanks. C-base (suggested by you?) does look like it could be a good fit - if
> we go to Berlin

No, C-Base wasn't my suggestion, but I know one of the board members
there and we can of course ask them. Although, IIRC they do not have
meetings rooms as such.
But KDAB might be an option, and there are other place, too, I guess.
I would have to investigate a bit more, if we want to have the sprint
here.

--

Claudia Rauch
Business Manager

KDE e.V. is a German Verein registered at the Amtsgericht Tübingen
(VR1301). Its president is Cornelius Schumacher. For more information
please see http://ev.kde.org, and http://kde.org/