List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo]  Northeast LinuxFest
From:       Algot Runeman <algot.runeman () verizon ! net>
Date:       2011-01-29 20:24:56

Justin,

What is the appropriate way to reserve the KDE table for the Northeast
LinuxFest event to be held in Worcester, MA on Saturday April 2.
Should I do the Paypal donation of $30 and seek a reimbursement? From
whom? (or consider it a donation to KDE e.v.?)

What materials are available, and who do I ask to get them sent to me
ahead of the conference. The conference is in a college (Worcester State
U.) and it will be easier for me to transport them rather than hoping
the college will be able to get and hold them.

I've contacted Leo Franchi, who was, I think, another person at the KDE
table at LinuxCon in Boston.
I lost my emails from the LinuxCon time period, but was able to use
Leo's KDE address to contact him.
If you could provide contact info with the others in the area, I'll
pursue finding out if they are interested in taking part. I am guessing
that the college crowd will include some students who might be potential
developers and having a programmer from KDE or the open source community
would help go engage them.

All the best,
--Algot