List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Re: Join The Game website
From:       Nuno Pinheiro <nuno () oxygen-icons ! org>
Date:       2011-01-27 20:28:02

A Quinta, 27 de Janeiro de 2011 18:54:37 Aaron J. Seigo você escreveu:
> On Wednesday, January 26, 2011, Emil Sedgh wrote:
> > On Panj shanbe, Bahman 07, 1389 02:49:45 am Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> > > On Wednesday, January 26, 2011, Emil Sedgh wrote:
> > >
> > > * the fourth reason isn't a reason, it's the acknowledgement of
> > > commonalities between the reader and KDE.
> >
> > I was actually hoping you will come up with complete replacements for all
> > items there. I copied them from the old website as kind of a placeholder.
>
> oh, ok :) i'll have to think about this some more. my first thought, and
> i'm not sure it's one even i like yet ;), is this:
>
> have the three ideas that are there and phrase them as open questions; get
> rid of the "Four reasons to join us" header in the process.

the stupid designer steps in :D

ok so kinda liked the 4 reasons thing visualy :) its difrent from most sites
out there and could give some positive reinforcement for what i hope the
"client " alrady decided to do.... aka justification to his impulse decisicion
to help the prety peeople....
So as a justification it would need to be 4 warm and fusy "reasons" he can use
to himslef or to his wife about the emotional decision he just made, well
structured and a bit long ( 10 lines) reasons.

How come 4 colums ??? it was pretty :D just my 2 cents

--
oxygen guy, "I make the pretty pictures"