List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Re: KDE-Edu t-shirt logos
From:       Carl Symons <carlsymons () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-01-26 16:22:42

On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 12:54 PM, Anne-Marie Mahfouf
<annemarie.mahfouf@free.fr> wrote:
> On mardi 25 janvier 2011 19:14:12 Carl Symons wrote:
> > On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 9:29 AM, Anne-Marie Mahfouf
> >
> > <annemarie.mahfouf@free.fr> wrote:
> > > Hi people,
> > >
> > > The KDE-Edu team is going to have a meeting in April and we would like to
> > > have t-shirts now that we have a logo.
> > >
> > > A CodeIn student made some SVG but I am not sure how much they are
> > > usable. Would someone get in touch with me and see if we can submit them
> > > or have something else done by our artist? I really need help here,
> > > being null in graphism!
> > >
> > > Thanks in advance,
> > >
> > > Anne-Marie
> >
> > Hello Anne-Marie,
> >
> > Would you send the SVGs to this group? Someone on the list will be
> > able to give you feedback.
> >
> > You can also contact t-shirt printers. I use a local t-shirt printer;
> > they are far more knowledgeable than I am about what their printing
> > process will support.
> >
> > Do you know who will be printing the shirts? We use a local printer,
> > because we are a local event. There are t-shirt printers on the
> > Internet who are probably cheaper.
> >
> > Carl
> Hi,
>
> Attached is the Code In work in svg. Not sure it's usable. If not, I canask
> another artist to derive something from our logo.
> If it is possible I'd like something at http://gearwear.spreadshirt.com/ so
> other people could order this as well.
>
> Thanks for your prompt answer Carl!
>
> Best regards,
>
> Anne-Marie

I agree with sebas about the shirt color. The logo is good; it should
print fine.

Someone on this list has access to http://gearwear.spreadshirt.com/.
It makes sense that KDE-Edu t-shirts would be available there. So...it
is possible to put your shirts at gearwear, it only requires the
proper person to make that happen.

Carl