List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Re: 4.6 Releases Need You!
From:       Stuart Jarvis <stuart.jarvis () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-01-25 21:53:21

On Wednesday 19 January 2011 23:05:37 Nuno Pinheiro wrote:
> A Quarta, 19 de Janeiro de 2011 22:34:40 Stuart Jarvis você escreveu:

[Some lists of screenshots etc for the release notes]

> the oxygen-gtk is way better that that :) you are not using the correct one
> I think :)

Ah :-) As you probably guessed, I was in a bit of a rush. I had not actually
tried oxygen-gtk before so I was quite impressed - the new one is even better?

> using medium hinting on fonts produces sharper fonts :)

Ok, sometime we should work on the guidance in the wiki. Good screenshots
should be something anyone can do with good instruction :-)

> overal good work IMO :)

Thanks. And thanks for taking over the screenshots (which I think you said you
were doing in another email).

Cheers,
Stu