List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Re: KDE-Edu t-shirt logos
From:       Carl Symons <carlsymons () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-01-25 18:14:12

On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 9:29 AM, Anne-Marie Mahfouf
<annemarie.mahfouf@free.fr> wrote:
> Hi people,
>
> The KDE-Edu team is going to have a meeting in April and we would like to have
> t-shirts now that we have a logo.
>
> A CodeIn student made some SVG but I am not sure how much they are usable.
> Would someone get in touch with me and see if we can submit them or have
> something else done by our artist? I really need help here, being null in
> graphism!
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Anne-Marie

Hello Anne-Marie,

Would you send the SVGs to this group? Someone on the list will be
able to give you feedback.

You can also contact t-shirt printers. I use a local t-shirt printer;
they are far more knowledgeable than I am about what their printing
process will support.

Do you know who will be printing the shirts? We use a local printer,
because we are a local event. There are t-shirt printers on the
Internet who are probably cheaper.

Carl