List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo]  Promo sprint planning 2.0
From:       Justin Kirby <justin () neomantra ! org>
Date:       2011-01-25 2:58:51

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi all,

So it seems like things quieted down a bit so I'm going to assume that by
now most anyone interested in coming has spoken up already.  Looking at
http://community.kde.org/Promo/Scratchpad/Sprint2011 it seems like April is
probably a good month.  Ironically, Camp KDE is April 4-6 this year (in San
Francisco) and is being co-hosted with the Linux Collaboration Summit (
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/collaboration-summit).  Maybe this
is too much at once, but it seems like if some people might already be going
to those it might make sense to consider April 1-3 for the promo sprint
date.  Any thoughts on that?

Also, I'm not 100% sure everyone read the table Stu setup correctly.  It's
asking for dates you *can't* make it.  Can everyone double check to ensure
what you've got there is accurate?

-Justin