List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Re: Booklet version 3
From:       Carl Symons <carlsymons () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-01-24 18:15:55

On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 5:02 AM, Felix Michel <felix_michel@gmx.ch> wrote:
> Hi,

<snip>

> In the community i have an empty page now (because of the shorter workspace
> part). What do you think about another photo for the community part? then i
> dont have to adapt all the pages.

There are some pictures already. The pictures of people such as in the
KDE e.V. quarterly booklet worked well. Those pictures are KDE (the
KDE community...all kinds of people, excited about life, committed to
freedom). I think that Claudia has good pictures or knows where they
live. More pictures of people would be nice.

Excellent work, excellent team work. This is why KDE rocks.