List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Re: Get the promo booklet ready by January
From:       Felix Michel <felix_michel () gmx ! ch>
Date:       2011-01-21 15:27:22

> 2011/1/3 Nikolaos Pantazis <pantazisnikolaos@gmail.com>
>
> > I put some text at the Enjoy chapter at the google doc, it is about
> > "Get Hot New Stuff". It isn't like the other "Enjoy your files" staff
> > but I think it fits.
>
> Thanks, I also think it fits well where you put it.

sorry, i didnt include this, i will to that for the next version. i have to
take the train now, but i made a note for it.

> > I propose the current Widget Tips section to be moved at the side-bar
> > to shorten the Workspaces chapter
>
> Ok, that's what I've suggested in my previous mail.

yeah, it is indeed a good idea to put it there, i will do that for the next
version. You can expect the next version on Monday, so please have a look at
this version before Monday. Feedback would be very much appreciated.

Thanks.

Felix