List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Re: possible promo sprint?
From:       Stuart Jarvis <stuart.jarvis () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-01-13 12:03:00

On Wednesday 12 January 2011 17:49:39 Pau Garcia i Quiles wrote:

> Anything you want to know in particular, tell me.

Where's the best place to get packages? (http://mac.kde.org/?id=download
points to a couple of alternative options, neither seems that up to date
(software from SC 4.3 or SC 4.4). Assume I'm a non-techy mac user, what is
best for me?

How can people get involved? (not for me personally, but if they need help
then it makes sense to ask for it)

Is native Mac or X11 better?

What are the future plans?

So all standard kind of stuff I guess :-)

Cheers,
Stu