List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Re: Get the promo booklet ready by January
From:       Carl Symons <carlsymons () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-01-12 0:53:48

I may have someone who can lend a hand. Not coincidentally, Eugene
Trounev who did the artwork for the KDE e.V. quarterly report. Eugene
asks when the booklet really needs to be done. The subject header says
January. What's the real plan now? How much still needs to be done?
How long will it take? I know...ASAP, but there is not anything in the
booklet that has a specific date attached to it.

It's worthwhile giving Eugene some time to work with. He creates
gorgeous imagery. His work and ideas will add considerably to the
impact of the booklet.

Please let me know what kind of time frame we have to work with.

Carl