List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Re: conf.KDE.in logo
From:       Justin Kirby <justin () neomantra ! org>
Date:       2011-01-07 3:34:43

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 7:28 AM, Nikolaos Pantazis <
pantazisnikolaos@gmail.com> wrote:

> > A t-shirt with the logo only. No words, no explanation, just gorgeous
> > art. What will it take?
> >

> Don't rush it. I really believe that if treated right, a t-shirt with
> this logo has the potential to become a must-have for every kde fan
> out there. I would recommend it to span from the front to the the back
> side of the t-shirt, or to place it at the bottom-right of the
> t-shirt.

Perfect is the enemy of the good in this context unfortunately.  If we
obsess over exactly what it should look like then it will result in a year
of bikeshedding and no shirt posted in the end because everyone likes to
dress differently.

Someone just get me the source file and I'll get something up on
Spreadshirt.  I've always add the design to the "spreadshirt market place"
too so that if people don't like the way the shirt is laid out on the site
or want to put it on some other kind of shirt or whatever they can just use
the design to arrange a new article of clothing however they want with it.

-Justin