List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Re: Get the promo booklet ready by January
From:       "Felix Michel" <felix_michel () gmx ! ch>
Date:       2011-01-03 12:40:26

> The text is intended for the empty sidebars at pages 19, 20, 21 and
> 22, in combination with pictures of plasmoids.
> I don't know how well it will fit to the pdf layout.
> Is there a way to export the google.doc as pdf to see it?

no, you cant export the google.doc. actually, the google.doc is the text source and \
the graphical part is done with indesign. so every change you make, i copy from the \
google.doc and i put it in the indesign file. on the goolge doc you can put the staff \
just inside the chapter and then i will figure out where it belongs.

cheers

felix

jetzt kostenlos herunterladen! http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/chbrowser