List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Re: Get the promo booklet ready by January
From:       Nikolaos Pantazis <pantazisnikolaos () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-01-02 15:39:25

2011/1/2 Felix Michel

> for the workspace part, that sounds quiet good, could you provide this text?
>
> for new text it would be great to work inside the document on google docs:
>
> https://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AcGKfTnzk5_7ZGhoZ2JwamZfN2M1OTNjdGNk&hl
>
> cheers
>
> felix

I am a little afraid to work directly on the google-doc, I fear I
might break something. Instead:

(for the tray) The traditional system tray is now a multi-feature
widget that can integrate other widget's functions like plasma's
advanced notification system and a notifier for new devices plugged
in.

(for the clock) The technology behind plasma, allows any workspace
component, like a simple clock, to connect to resources shared between
applications like calender notes.

(for the panel-settings icon) No more restrictions to the form and
behavior of your panel! Plasma's advanced architecture, allows you to
freely and heavily modify your panel.
Tip-trick: If you got carried-away and made your panel unusable, just
right-click at the desktop and choose: add panel, preset panel.
(please check the commands I don't have them in English)

I'd like to insist to the wide-screens, even though I don't have one.
It would be good to imply: "Do you have a wide screen? Then KDE
Workspaces are for you)