List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Re: 4.6 release parties/events ?
From:       Lydia Pintscher <lydia () kde ! org>
Date:       2010-12-28 13:55:19

On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 14:42, Sandro Andrade <sandroandrade@kde.org> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I can see one release party already described in
> http://community.kde.org/Promo/ReleaseParties/4.6.
> Maybe we should think again about the message and terms to be used,
> banners, etc.

I'm working on that. My Code-in student wrote the initial announcement
for my blog. I'll try to get that published today on planet.
It'd be awesome if you could work on banners and other cool stuff.
Poke me on IM for a quick brainstorm.

Also it still needs a dot story. Whoever is up for that poke me. I'll
give you access to the blog text and help get it on the dot.

Cheers
Lydia

--
Lydia Pintscher