List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Re: Video ad for kde - Code in
From:       Markus Slopianka <markus.s () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2010-12-26 15:15:23

On Friday 24 December 2010 11:59:24 Claudio Desideri wrote:
> Time to bring to the top again this conversation.
>
> I've just finished my last work. This is the original OGV in 720p
> definition.
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/910264/work/adfin.ogv Watch it and give me feedback
>
> Anyway... what do you think about this? :D

Just watched it. I like it a lot.
I am not sure about the line "Choose KDE" at the end. IMO it makes KDE sound as if it \
was  a single thing, while it actually is a diverse community. To me it also sounds a \
bit as if  "choosing" KDE is somehow exclusive/definitive.
My suggestion is to use a more open "Come take a look" or something along these \
lines.

Markus