List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Re: Help with announcement
From:       Carl Symons <carlsymons () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-12-19 18:09:38

On Sun, Dec 19, 2010 at 4:10 AM, Torgny Nyblom <kde@nyblom.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Before moving the kdepim and kdepim-runtime modules to git I would like to "make it \
> official", as i'm a bad writer (facts only type of guy :)) and not a native english \
> speaker. I would like your input on the message that I should send.

If you send facts only, we can do whatever is necessary from
there...add explanation, get the message into proper English. Don't be
concerned about those things. We're your partners in making your work
and KDE appear at their best. Facts are critical to that result.

> The intended recipients are kde-core-devel, kde-devel, kde-cvs-announce, kde-pim, \
> kde-scm-interest mailing lists, as well as perhaps a slot on the dot.

This kind of intended audience information is especially valuable.

It doesn't appear that the information below is what you intend as the
full message. Please send along as much as you can of what you want to
have communicated.

Thank you
Carl