List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Re: a persoanl experience
From:       Anne Wilson <cannewilson () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2010-12-04 10:00:02

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Saturday 04 December 2010 08:42:14 Stuart Jarvis wrote:
> This is happening, albeit slowly. The reorganised wiki will have a
> materials  area with downloads all in one place and advice on giving
> presentations, holding release parties etc.

Re-organising a wiki is not a trivial task, as I know to my cost.  There are
several current initiatives, including Moult's Wall of Text and a re-design
being worked on by imalchow and it-s, so now is a good time to do some
thinking about this.

What is lacking, it seems to me, is any sort of specification document.  There
needs to be a single page that sets out exactly what is to go in each wiki,
and how it is to be organised.  IMO this should be done in conjunction with
Moult's project, but it certainly needs to be done.  The present approach is
pretty undisciplined, which makes it hard to find any information.

Anne
--
KDE Community Working Group