List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Re: Assist with redesign of KDE quarterly report
From:       Carl Symons <carlsymons () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-10-23 16:13:12

On Sat, Oct 23, 2010 at 6:03 AM, Damien Tardy-Panis
<damientardypanis@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Carl,
>
> I agree the current layout for the report must be polished. I can help about
> it if you want.
> I'm pretty busy at the moment so I might need some time to achieve it. I hope
> it's not a big problem.
>
> About the template, I don't know exactly what is possible or not. I mean : Can
> I prepare several graphics, one for the first page and one for each topics
> (new members, Finances, Status reports) with appropriate logos? Or maybe it
> will be too difficult for you to create the template after and you prefer a
> generic layout for all topics?
>
> Damien

Hi Damien,

Thank you for your response.

I will contact Claudia and tell her that we're ready to work with her
on a redesign. I can make a Scribus template to fit whatever she has
in mind. However, the graphical elements and design considerations
require other skills.

In my view, Claudia should guide the redesign, which may go beyond
just giving the same content a fresh look.

I'll mail you off-list when I've heard from Claudia.

Thanks again.

Carl