List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Re: Hello and polling users
From:       Thomas Thym <ungethym () mevin ! net>
Date:       2010-09-30 22:48:28

On Thursday 30 September 2010 20:26:42 wrote Ron Katzir:
> I started writing some questions there.
>
> When's the next KDE event, by the way?

There are several events. Marketing events we participate are here: \
http://community.kde.org/Promo/Events or http://events.kde.org/upcoming.php Some \
meetings in form of sprints take place from time to time (solid sprint at the moment) \
but I don't know of a marketing sprint. Then there is Akademy (in Berlin) in summer \
2011 (with GNOME) and CampKDE in America in fall or spring.

If you want to meet look for a marketing event near you.

Cheers
Thomas