List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Re: Screenshots KDE booklet
From:       Anne Wilson <cannewilson () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2010-09-27 10:41:38

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Monday 27 Sep 2010 11:13:08 Damien Tardy-Panis wrote:
> Thanks !
>
> I think we will take one of these images (I like the cover and flip switch
> screenshots). But that's for the "desktop" part.
> "Artistic shots are on the way to annew ;)" -> Does it mean you have done
> some others, related to different applications, that will be published on
> the userbase ?

I think you need to tell Tomasz more exactly what you need.   He is very busy
at the moment, so if we can use one set of pics for both UserBase and Promo
it's obviously an advantage.  If he sends things to me I will get them online
usually within an hour or two of receiving them.

Anne
--
KDE Community Working Group