List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] booklet
From:       Felix Michel <felix_michel () gmx ! ch>
Date:       2010-09-13 23:08:24

Hi,

finally I had some time to continue the layout. i finished the chapter
communicate and i would be happy to get some feedback.

i dont like how i put the screenshots and the screenshots arent readable at
all.

i am not sure whether it is a good idea to use screenshots showing a big
application like kontact. the space of the booklet is limited so it might be
better to use only a part of the application (for instance the sidebar of
kontact)
what do you guys think about this issue?

thanks

felix

here is the link for the booklet:

http://community.kde.org/File:Kde_booklet.pdf