List:       kde-promo
Subject:    =?iso-8859-1?q?Re=3A_=5Bkde-promo=5D_Kontact-Mobile=3F_=7F=28Re?=
From:       Cornelius Schumacher <schumacher () kde ! org>
Date:       2010-09-12 20:47:32

On Tuesday 07 September 2010 Bernhard Reiter wrote:

> The question is "Kontact-Mobile" or "Kontact Mobile"?
> And then how to to label the frontends. Something short rules,
> so my favourite is: "Mail" for mail, but I cannot decide
> for "Events", "Organizer" or "Calender". Maybe "Calender".
> What about "Contacts" vs "Addresses"?
> Or "Tasks" vs "Todos"?

I think "Kontact Mobile" is preferable, as it feels more natural in English to
me. But maybe a native speaker will correct me ;-)

I would go with "Mail", "Calendar", "Contacts" and "Tasks". These feel like
the most common terms and they are pretty clear and to the point.

A more radical way would be to go with something like "Communication", "Time"
and "People". But maybe this is better for some future application or user
interface which goes beyond the traditional PIM point of view.