List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] KDE 4.5.0 announcement translation
From:       Sebastian =?iso-8859-1?q?K=FCgler?= <sebas () kde ! org>
Date:       2010-08-10 11:47:00

Hi Yuri,

On Sunday 08 August 2010 10:23:04 Yuri Chornoivan wrote:
> I am KDE Ukrainian coordinator.
>
> Translating the announcement into Ukrainian I found two typos and two PHP
> format violations (patch attached).
>
> Can I send Ukrainian translation to you?

Yes, please.

> Can you announce the translation in kde-i18n-doc?

I've only heard at the last moment that I'd need to manage the translations \
as  well, so this time it wasn't well-managed (I didn't really have time to \
do it,  it just ended up on my plate). For the next release, we'll need to \
find  another person to manage translations of the release notes, not a lot \
of work  and fairly self-contained, but needs to happen and it takes off \
quite some  load from the release-team's shoulders.

> Thanks in advance.
> Yuri

Thanks for your contributions!

Cheers,