List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] booklet
From:       Felix Michel <felix_michel () gmx ! ch>
Date:       2010-08-04 17:39:24

> On Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 1:24 PM, Damien Tardy-Panis <
>
> damientardypanis@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Glad to see so much people reacting about it...
> >
> > It's also great to hear that some people will join us about the text
> > (good recruitment !)
> >
> > Just to clarify some things :
> > - as Carl said the content is mostly there. It just need some review for
> > grammar, spelling... and a bit of adding content.
> > There is only the "KDE in use" part that still need to be written.
> > Unfortunately, I don't think I can handle it. It needs here someone who
> > knows precise examples about KDE deployments in schools, governments,
> > companies, ...  I know some little things about it but not enough to
> > write all that part.
>
> Perhaps you can borrow some content from the White Paper that's being
> worked on?  I think info about KDE deployments can be found in there.
> That document is at: https://promo.notes.kde.jefferai.org/19

Aaron is also talking about KDE in use in a video:

here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/user/kdepromo

when the text is finished i will put everything together and then the
kdepromo-list can review the pdf document. actually, i dont know if it is
possible to save the annotations made by okular, but if it is, it would be
great to use okular for the reviewing once everything is printed as a pdf
document.