List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Akademy work TODO
From:       Stuart Jarvis <stuart.jarvis () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-06-20 13:54:56

On Sunday 20 June 2010 10:01:22 Jos Poortvliet wrote:
> > On 19 June 2010 06:01, Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > there
> > > are a few interviews I've set questions out for, I'd love someone who
> > > could do the finishing touch once they're answered (if ever...)

Yeah, I'll be all over that

> > > Need ideas:
> > > - for press conference. I've asked 2 board members and both keynote
> > > speakers to be there. Who else should/could be there? Ideas? - I would
> > > like to have a list of ppl for journalists to interview - IOW
> > > suggestions for them. Any ideas on who?

As someone else said, someone from a few of the big/exciting areas:
PIM
Edu
KOffice
Plasma (esp Netbook, so that's Marco I guess)
Amarok and Digikam

> > > At Akademy itself:
> > > we need a team of ppl to do the promo stuff.
> > > A few have signed up already, but I think we need more... So?
> > >
> > > Tasks:
> > > need ppl 'guarding' the press room

I can do some of this - don't want to be stuck there all the time, unless it's
an exciting place with lots of cool people - or at least sweets. Will it be?

> > > need ppl to do regular status updates (twitter)

Yep

> > > need someone to make pictures

I should be able to do a fair bit of this, no pro though

> > > post on flickr

Yay, I was wondering why I have a flickr account ;-)

> > > or something & for dot
> > > articles need ppl to write for interviews, dot articles etc

All over it

> > > pssibly ppl for doing interviews with video and/or audio!

Hmm, techie

> > > Signed up:
> > > Stu (sometime Fri - sometime Wed, hopefully) Can do interviews,
> > > writing stuff, photos

I'm there all week now. There's a page somewhere with this info isn't there?
Where is it? I figured somewhere in community/promo but can't find it

Cheers,
Stu