List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Highlights of the new KDE SC
From:       Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-06-10 16:06:13

On Wednesday 09 June 2010 14:10:39 Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> On Saturday 29 May 2010 14:46:04 c.swegger@gmail.com wrote:
> > I've shared a document with you:
> >
> > Highlights of the new KDE SC
> > http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AS9IHRHde9XsZGNxbXRjcmNfMTJkaGNuMnE0NQ&
> > hl =en&invite=CKLekYAL
> >
> > It's not an attachment -- it's stored online at Google Docs. To open this
> > document, just click the link above.
> >
> > Here's a small document that includes the items (from memory and a few
> > blogs) that have changed in the latest KDE SC. Feel free to extend and
> > improve.
>
> Can we concentrate this effort into the Wiki? We're using techbase to track
> features as basis for our release communication.
>
> I mean, it's good to know about features, but keeping track of those
> locations is usually quite hard.

Hmmm, good point, making me a bit unsure. The google doc as a list is rather
useless , which is why I asked to start writing actual text there (not
suitable for the wiki). So maybe it IS useful, but as a draft of the
announcement (and we must make sure features in it should be on the wiki and
the other way around).