List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] KDE 4.5 beta screenshots for presentation
From:       Celeste Lyn Paul <celeste () kde ! org>
Date:       2010-06-10 12:05:18

Hi Promo team,

I am putting the last bit of my presentation together for the South
East Linux Fest this weekend. I was hoping to put in the latest 4.5
beta screenshots. If someone has time, may I have 2-3 screenshots
(action shots, configuration, etc.) of the following features:

* Notifications
* Window tiling
* WebKit (maybe a comparison of a website using KHTML and a rendering
of the Acid2 test)
* Desktop activities
* Any applications that may have had major revisions this cycle

Thanks!

~ Celeste

--
Celeste Lyn Paul