List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Discussions at Akademy
From:       Anne Wilson <annew () kde ! org>
Date:       2010-05-28 16:20:57

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Friday 28 May 2010 11:44:05 Stuart Jarvis wrote:
> Hey,
>
> There have been a few comments in various threads that it would be "good to
> discuss $issue at Akademy". It would be, but I'm sure that I'll lose track
> of these so I've made a page on the wiki:
>
> http://community.kde.org/Promo/Akademy_discussion
>
> I've put in a few recent ones with people that raised them. Please
> add/edit/delete as appropriate.
>
> Note, I'm not suggesting any kind of schedule here or that these things
> must be discussed, just trying to keep track of things that we might want
> to include in a promo get-together or in other small group informal chats.

I've just agreed to wikify the BoF sessions already planned.  I'll add space
too for anyone to book for a BoF if they wish - or those can be filled as
necessary when the time comes.

I think it's important to get the planned sessions out into the wild this
weekend, if I possibly can, so that people can make their travel arrangements.
As discussed on #akademy, I'll be working on
community.k.o/Events/Akademy/2010/dayofweek if anyone wants to help.

Anne
--
KDE Community Working Group