List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] dot and kdenews
From:       Mike Arthur <mike () mikearthur ! co ! uk>
Date:       2010-05-10 10:40:09

On 9 May 2010, at 21:40, Stuart Jarvis wrote:
> Ultimately, we could set up a separate category for these and allow them to be
> shown/hidden with respect to reader preferences and maybe send them to a
> separate RSS feed as the Dot gets syndicated to Facebook and Identica etc.
>
> Me nudges Mike Arthur who was talking about dot categories/tags a while ago
> ;-)

Yes, I'd like this a lot. I still never heard back about this but I'd like if I had a KDEPIM category/tag \
for anything KDEPIM related which can be put on the KDEPIM twitter/identi.ca/facebook page.

What would be good is if we agreed on a certain number of tags and they were vaguely accessible in the \
Drupal interface so whoever can just click and select the correct ones before it's published.

Thoughts? If you think this is good, can you let me know who I'd need to talk to about the technical side \
of this?

Thanks guys, have a great day!

--
Cheers,