Hi, I saw the thread on the kdenews.org domain issue but don't have it saved. I assure you guys, the only thing kdenews.org domain should be good for at this point in time is redirecting to the official dot.kde.org domain/URLs. Do *not* hardcode or link directly to kdenews.org if at all possible as it is a privately owned domain and may expire and be snatched up at any time. I've tried transferring the domain to KDE e.V. a few times but the attempts have not been successful for unknown reasons. I've been renewing it out of pocket for some years now but you never know. KDE Dot News (this was always the official name, the KDE.News logo was due to artistic liberty at play) did start out as an unofficial project but very quickly became the official news site for KDE. kdenews.org was mainly used for handing out email addresses and various sub-domains such as static.kdenews.org which hosted static content; dot.kde.org was always the preferred URL. Thanks, Navin. _______________________________________________ This message is from the kde-promo mailing list. Visit https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-promo to unsubscribe, set digest on or temporarily stop your subscription.