List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Offer to do some stats analysis for KDE
From:       Stuart Jarvis <stuart.jarvis () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-05-07 15:44:47

On Friday 07 May 2010 at 04:34 pm Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> On Sunday 25 April 2010 19:23:05 Stuart Jarvis wrote:
> > I received an email from Angel Bravo at the University of Granada offering
> > to do some stats analysis (looking for a project for his masters thesis).
> > It seems there would be minimal need for involvement from anyone in KDE,
> > perhaps just pointing to where to get information.
> >
> > Do we have any suggestions, either in promo or elsewhere? I can pass on
> > contact details or suggestions or try and get some more info. This is what
>
> It's little  known, but we do have a kde-research list where this is
ontopic.

Well, I certainly didn't know that :-)

> Paul is on that list for example (and also a person Angel should talk to).

Yep, I mentioned Paul's work. Angel is hopefully contacting Troy to discuss
options - Troy, I nudged him again to get in touch with you. Paul's input
would be very useful if it looks like this will go somewhere, both for
guidance and to avoid any duplication.

Cheers,
Stu