List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] terms for non-core KDE apps
From:       Luca Beltrame <einar () heavensinferno ! net>
Date:       2010-05-03 21:40:27

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

In data luned́ 03 maggio 2010 23:32:40, Justin Kirby ha scritto:

> That said, I've got to admit the voting system as it showed up to me on the
> forums looks kind of confusing (
> http://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=157&t=86964&start=10).  I was

We also have regular polls available, if that is the case. If you prefer that
way of doing, it would be nice if you or anyone interested could pop in #kde-
forum to discuss since most of the staff hangs around there and there's a
higher chance to get things done (although most of us are awfully busy at the
moment).