List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] press package
From:       Claudia Rauch <rauch () kde ! org>
Date:       2010-04-26 13:00:03

On 25 April 2010 22:22, Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet@gmail.com> wrote:
> For Akademy (and future events) we'll be assembling a press package.
> For that we need a bunch of things, part from the akademy team, and
> some help from the promo peeps. I've created the etherpads for each of
> these - and drafts of what should/will go in. Help is appreciated.
> Have a look at the things, see if you could fill something in. It
> doesn't have to be good, complete or whatever, anything helps :D
>
> From the akademy team I need more information about the venue. On the
> website is some stuff, but a bit more would rock... It should go here:
> http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AZ5dbL7kyNzAZDZ2YjZ4Y181MmNxMjlianBm&hl=en
> (now has the content from the website.)
> Just adding links from where the info could be gathered is fine if you
> don't feel like writing yourself, someone else could pick it up.

What exactly are you looking for? We have the address and a short
discription, what else do you need on the venue?

> From artists I need a "KDE page" - an A4 header/footer or something I
> can add the text too. An ODF template would be perfect. Needs to look
> professional. Furthermore, I'll need a cover page with text like
> "Akademy 2010 press kit" and a nice picture of our community or
> something...
>
> For the other promo peeps, have a look at what's below:
>
> List of what must go in:
> https://promo.notes.kde.jefferai.org/10
>
> Press kit cover letter:
> https://promo.notes.kde.jefferai.org/11
>
> Information about KDE community:
> https://promo.notes.kde.jefferai.org/13
>
> Information about Akademy:
> https://promo.notes.kde.jefferai.org/12
>
> FAQ/Glossary of terms:
> https://promo.notes.kde.jefferai.org/15
>
> Hint for reasonably easy job: the about KDE! get stuff from KDE.org
> and the ev website. Will need pics, at some point, but that can be
> done in final (ODF).
>
> I also need someone to put the feature guide in a good looking ODF,
> which must be based on the ODF template I hope some artist can make...
>
> Now I'm off to bed, need sleep. Lots of it.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Jos

Claudia Rauch
Business Manager
KDE e.V.
Linienstr. 141
10115 Berlin
Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 30 2023 7305 0
Fax: +49 (0) 30 2023 7305 9
Mobile: +49 178 522 3086

KDE e.V. is a German Verein registered at the Amtsgericht Tübingen
(VR1301). Its president is Cornelius Schumacher. For more information
please see http://ev.kde.org, and http://kde.org/