List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] who wants to write...
From:       Stuart Jarvis <stuart.jarvis () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-04-25 15:30:16

On Saturday 24 April 2010 23:16:59 Jos Poortvliet wrote:
> Looking good. Wait a while for other input, then just send it in and
> we'll review it and put it online :D

Yeah, ready for Dot editors to get their grubby fingers on it I think :-)

I think Jos was referring to
http://www.kdenews.org/2009/12/02/krita-team-seeking-sponsorship-take-krita-
next-level when he mentioned Krita in an earlier email, rather than the
meeting funds request. The support for Lukas is close to what mtux is doing.
Is it ok for us to adjust it for that reference or would you like to?

Thanks,
Stu