List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Justin
From:       Sebastian =?iso-8859-1?q?K=FCgler?= <sebas () kde ! org>
Date:       2010-04-22 13:37:39

On Wednesday 21 April 2010 17:12:11 Jos Poortvliet wrote:
> I am sure you have missed justin lately, just like me. We've of course
> all been wondering what was going on - maybe the beer brewing went
> wrong. Maybe he drank too much. Maybe not enough. Or maybe he had a
> fight with Stuart (that guy can be such an ass sometimes...). Or some
> ash cloud prevented his emails from flying over here.
>
> The real reason is still in the clouds but rest assured, he is fine
> and wants to talk to us. His mails just don't get through. Who is list
> admin here and can help dear justin from the blocking list?

I'm listadmin. I've checked the queue yesterday, and there were no pending emails
from Justin (I usually flush the pending queue about once or twice a day, so I'd have \
 caught it already).

Maybe ask sysadmin if Justin's emails are filtered out by a spam filter on arrival?

Cheers,
--
sebas (wants-justin-back)