List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Justin
From:       Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-04-21 15:12:11

Hi all,

I am sure you have missed justin lately, just like me. We've of course
all been wondering what was going on - maybe the beer brewing went
wrong. Maybe he drank too much. Maybe not enough. Or maybe he had a
fight with Stuart (that guy can be such an ass sometimes...). Or some
ash cloud prevented his emails from flying over here.

The real reason is still in the clouds but rest assured, he is fine
and wants to talk to us. His mails just don't get through. Who is list
admin here and can help dear justin from the blocking list?

Cheers,
Jos