List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] KDE Merchandising to take far south
From:       Stuart Jarvis <stuart.jarvis () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-04-20 21:16:45

On Tuesday 20 April 2010 21:49:28 Jos Poortvliet wrote:

> The merchandise is one of the things we still haven't sorted out properly
> yet... Claudia has probably a few things but that's about it. However a
> shop is being set up by Stuart. I'm not sure if it's already possible to
> order there, Stu?

Moi? Have I been signing up for things in my sleep again?

I think it was Sebas and Justin who were handling the shop. You can browse/buy
at http://gearwear.spreadshirt.com but that's not something that I set up.
I've just been submitting occasional scribbles and complaining about shipping
costs to Europe :-)

Stu