List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] KDE Merchandising to take far south
From:       Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-04-20 20:49:28

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Tuesday 20 April 2010 16:50:53 Alvaro Soliverez wrote:
> Hello Jos,
> If the ash cloud allows, I'll be in Franfurt over the weekend for the
> KDE Finance meeting.
> Is there a possibility to get some merchandising (stickers, small
> banners, flyers, stuff like that) that we could use for FOSS events
> here in Argentina?
> We have a couple of banners and flags, but anything else is always
> helpful to prep a booth.
>
> If there is a chance, I can send you the address where I'll be staying
> until Monday night. (if the ash doesn't decide otherwise)
>
> Regards,
> Alvaro

Hey Alvaro,

The merchandise is one of the things we still haven't sorted out properly
yet... Claudia has probably a few things but that's about it. However a shop
is being set up by Stuart. I'm not sure if it's already possible to order
there, Stu?

If you feel like helping getting this swag thing working (it's mostly
organizing and getting ppl to do things), let me know. If you want to see what
the current plan is: check http://community.kde.org/Promo/Material/Boothwork

Basically what still needs to be done is this:
- figure out what needs to be in the booth boxes (preliminairy list on wiki
already, as you can see)
- figure out where to get everything and let claudia order it to the office
- set up a small meeting at the Berlin KDE headquarters to assemble the boxes
- drink beer and rejoice

Another thing is that we have a booklet written but the layout needs to be
done, and screenshots. It's mostly ready otherwise and could be printed...

Cheers,
Jos