List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] swag for the shop
From:       Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-04-16 8:55:32

On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 12:08 AM, Eugene Trounev [it-s]
<eugene.trounev@gmail.com> wrote:
> > These come up completely white for me... Which is nice, in terms of a
> > clean design, but maybe a little overdone ;-)
>
> Here we gow!!! :P

Awesome! I love Noir, and bright is also very cool. Funky is simple
and nice, too. Still not a huge fan of the Akademy one...

Either way, I'd say let's put funky, noir and bright in the shop!

Cheers,
Jos

@Rix: one day, my friend, we'll have a portable bunch of KDE apps :D