List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] swag for the shop
From:       Jos Poortvliet <jospoortvliet () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-04-15 9:31:33

Not sure if my browser shows the pics properly (with win here at work
you never know).

But ehm... a calendar on the back and a map on the front, huh... Original ;-)

The map looks OK, not sure if the stripes are supposed to be there,
but I don't see anything wrong with it. Though I still want to top the
t-shirts from dublin and esp glasgow - what is it about those places
which resulted in such cool t-shirts?